How to Migrate Yandex Mail to Gmail Account with All Emails?
Seeking for a solution to migrate Yandex to Gmail account for all emails? If you are having an affirmative answer to this query, then you are surely at the right place. We know that both Gmail account and Yandex mail are among the best cloud-based service providers in this industry.
It is always a daunting task for a user to perform Yandex mail to Gmail migration. So, in this write-up, we will be elucidating the best ways and the reasons behind this migration. But before any further, we will know about both the platforms in brief.
Why Do Users Choose Gmail Platform?
Yandex Mail is a browser-based email service rendered by Yandex. It is a Russian Multinational Corporation that has a specialization in internet-related products. Yandex mail client is embedded with several features including better management of attachments and contacts, interactive GUI, etc.
Whereas, Google Mail (Gmail) is one of the best and most used email services available all over the world. It is one of the most acquired and widely used platforms. Some of the features of Gmail include email scheduling, better data security, email and attachment management, easy operation and accessibility.
There are various other reasons as well that make a Yandex mail user to switch to a Gmail account. But making up the mind to perform the migration is not enough! One has to keep all the measures in mind beforehand and perform the risk assessment in advance. Therefore, for doing this, we will be sharing both manual and professional method to execute this process. You can use any and choose the one that suits best for you.
Manually Forward Yandex Mail to Gmail Account
- Sign in to your Gmail account on respective desktop >> click on the Gear Icon >> See all settings.
- From there, click on the Accounts and Import option and then Import mail and contacts.
- Enter the Yandex mail account details (User name and ID) on the new prompt screen and click Continue to move further
- Choose the items from Import Items section that you want to migrate emails from Yandex to Gmail and click on the OK button.
This method seems easy to the users but it requires technical knowledge to perform completely. In addition to this, a user must have a backup of their Yandex mail data in advance. This is because there are high chances of data loss in this manual process due to any mishap. Also, this might take up to 2-3 days, depending upon the size of the mailbox messages and their attachments.
Automatically Migrate Yandex to Gmail Account
However, the manual process can sometimes be tedious or may not provide accurate results. Therefore, we suggest you choose a professionally tested IMAP Server Migration Tool to migrate your Yandex Mail emails to Gmail. As it is the best solution for bulk email migration.
If any of you migrate only specific emails from Yandex account then there is a feature which helps migration to Gmail specifically. Hence, using its simple and easy to understand dashboard any novice user can do a quick migration on any version of Mac machine. It is quite helpful tool to migrate Yandex to Office 365 account in batch mode.
Why Choose this Utility Over the Manual Method?
There are several reasons to opt for the Yandex Mail to Gmail migrator tool. A few of the in-built features we are sharing in the section below:
- Migrate All Yandex Mail Emails: The software provides the feature to migrate all the emails from the Source account to the destination account in a few clicks. The software ensures that the data integrity will remain intact after the migration.
- Delta Migration: The Incremental or Delta Migration option allows users to migrate the newly arrived Yandex emails only. One can avail of this feature only when they have performed the process to migrate Yandex to Gmail at least once using this utility.
- Fully Compatible with Mac Machines: Using this software is even easy on any version of Mac machine because it supports all the latest & earlier versions of Mac OS. Hence, it can run on Mac OS 12.0, 11.0, 10.8 and all below versions without any hindrace.
- Concurrent Migration: By using this option, a user can migrate the batch or specific emails of multiple Yandex Mail user accounts at once. The program ensures that all the folder structure will remain as it is even after migration. Also, this automated utility makes sure that no data modification or alteration will take place.
- Dedicated Technical Support: A team of technical experts has been set up to assist you if you get stuck between process any time.
Automatically Migrate Yandex to Gmail Account
For executing this process, one has to download and activate the suggested tool any version of Mac machine. Then, to proceed with the migration follow the following steps as mentioned below-
- After activating the software successfully, launch it and go through with the prerequisites, hit Continue
- Afterwards, choose your Source Yandex account and enter its user name and password to validate
- Then, in the Destination platform select the Gmail option, provide credentials for the same, click Validate
- Once done, add the multiple users as required by tapping on the Add button from the current window screen
- At last, press the Start Migration button to start transferring Yandex emails to Gmail account on Mac desktop.
Note: Once the process gets over, the software creates an export report which holds all the success and failure counts of the migration.
The Concluding Statement
The above blog explains the best manual and automated solution to migrate Yandex to Gmail account. However, all Mac users can avail of the free edition of the software to know the working of the software without investing. Though it completely safe and secure solution to do this migration task in batch mode. Also, it overcomes all the shortcomings of the manual method very smoothly to transfer bulk Yandex Mail emails with attachments to Gmail on Mac OS.