How to Migrate Multiple Emails from eM Client to Office 365 Account?
Overview: Microsoft Office 365 security features lure the users to migrate eM Client to Office 365/Microsoft 365 platform. This is why a considerable amount of users are finding ways to perform the importation. Subsequently, in this article, we will mention the best possible method for the same.
eM Client operates on Windows OS and is a powerful service for managing emails. It is compatible with a number of cloud platforms and most enterprises use them as the primary source of communication.
However, with time, the demand for eM Client Mail has declined drastically these days. Subsequently, users have started finding a reliable substitutes for the same. This is when Microsoft 365 comes into the picture for managing the data. As the Microsoft 365 or Office 365 offers a wide range of incomparable features that will enhance the overall work productivity of any enterprise.
Choosing the MS Office is even great when it comes to store the data securely. As the suite comes with secure cloud storage with the accessibility of data from anywhere or anytime. One can even communicate to others by using the application that M365 provides, i.e Skype or Outlook. Moreover, it even offers different subscription plans as per the different needs of the users. As the entire cost of the license depends on the level of functionality the user choose to operate.
So, in this blog, we will cover the query on how to transfer eM Client email to O365 platform in just a few clicks. Thus, continue with the blog to find an appropriate method.
Direct Method to Migrate eM Client to Office 365
Using the IMAP to Office 365 Migration Tool is a one-stop, robust and bug-free solution for eM Client emails to Microsoft 365. The solution is smart enough to transfer bulk emails that allows you to perform the importation efficiently on Windows & Mac OS.
The best thing about this standalone application is the maintainance of the folder hierarchy of the mailbox. Any user can access it on their respective operating system and migrate eM Client emails.
The easy-to-use and intuitive interface make it easier for non-technical users to operate the utility. Besides this, a trial version of the same can be availed from the below-given download link. A user can first evaluate the working of the IMAP Email Migration Tool and after being completely satisfied, can go for the licensed edition of the same.
Noteworthy Characteristics of the Tool
- Move multiple eM Client emails: A tool that allows you to simultaneously transfer emails from eM Client to Office 365 / Microsoft 365 accounts. It also ease the pain of all the users for this migration. This Mac based tool even offers facility to migrate eM Client to Gmail account.
- Safe and easy-to-use interface: It is a completely safe and risk-free application. Users get 100% accurate results when working with this program. This software has a very simple, interactive, and intuitive interface. Technical and non-technical users can easily complete the migration process with this tool.
- Compatibility of Operating System: This solution is worthy enough to work on because it is compatible with latest and earlier versions of Windows & Mac OS.
- No restrictions: The tool does not impose any restrictions during the process. So, users can migrate eM Client to Office 365 account mailbox in bulk mode without any worries.
- Move Delta and Concurrent: By using the delta migration option, users can easily transfer the newly arrived eM Client emails only. With concurrent migration, users can migrate emails from multiple user accounts at once to selected host & destination.
- Help Window: A help window has been provided on all the software panel screens for both Windows & Mac users. That way, users can easily migrate without any problems.
Read More: Solution to migrate email from Bluehost to Office 365 account safely
How to Transfer eM Client Mailbox Emails to Microsoft 365?
- Firstly, a user has to download, install, and activate the tool on their supported version of Windows OS system.
- Next, from the Setup screen, choose the Source as IMAP and Destination as Office 365 option to proceed
- From the same screen, you can set the date range filter and make the workload category selection as well.
- After that, from the Source screen, provide the eM Client account details like the name of the IMAP server, the URL, and the Port Number. Authenticate the added details by clicking on the Validate button.
- Similarly, in the destination screen, provide the Office 365 admin email and the application ID and proceed further by clicking on the Validate button.
- The next step is to add the Users to the panel and authenticate by clicking on the Validate button to migrate eM Client to Office 365 account
- At last, hit the Start migration button to initiate transferring the eM Client mailbox to O365 account on Windows desktop.
How to Batch Migrate eM Client to Office 365 on Mac OS?
Download the software on your Mac operating system of any version, install it and follow the guide-
- Here, select source IMAP account by selecting the eM Client option >> Provide its active username and password and Validate
- Here, select the Office 365 option in the Destination IMAP account section >> enter a valid O365 account username and password >> Validate
- Date filters for selective eM Client to O365 migration or selection of required folder
- Using the delta migration feature, you can skip all the eM Client mailbox emails that has already been transferred previously
- Finally, press the Start Migration button to begin the process to transfer emails eM Client mailbox to Microsoft 365 / Office 365 on Mac OS.
Note: After migrating all the eM Client emails successfully with this utility, it will generate an export report including counts of successes and failures.
The Bottom Line
Well, in the above blog, we have covered the best solution to migrate eM Client to Office 365 account. A user can take advantage of the demo edition to know the functionality of the program. Additionally, a team of technical experts is there to assist you, whenever necessary.