How to Migrate Email from Rackspace to Google Workspace in Bulk?
Your search for Rackspace to G Suite migration will come to an end after reading this article. Here, we will learn the most suitable method to transfer email from Rackspace to Google Workspace along with attachments in bulk. But before moving any further, we will know about both platforms in brief.
So, stay connected!
Rackspace Cloud is the platform for cloud computing products and services which is billed on the basis of utility computing. It offers storage on the cloud, VPS, backup and monitoring of data, etc., and makes it easier to manage both private and public cloud deployments.
On the contrary to this, G Suite now known as Google Workspace is available for personal and professional use. It comprises various tools and applications like Drive, hangouts, sheets, slides, docs, etc. In addition to this, it has a low infrastructure cost making it easily accessible to a large number of users.
Now, the question is why a user would want to transfer Rackspace emails to Google Workspace platform. For that, we will undergo a user query in the next section.
User Query: I have been working on the Rackspace cloud platform for approx. 5 years now. But, now I am planning to move my bulk Rackspace emails along with attachments to G Suite platform. All of my vital business data is stored in the emails and I don’t want to modify any of it. If you have any solution for the same then, please help me out as it is getting troublesome for me.
Best Professional Rackspace to G Suite Migration Tool
This solution is capable of transferring all the emails along with attachments from the Rackspace account to Google Suite in an efficient manner. This IMAP to IMAP Migration Software for Mac & Windows OS has a self-explanatory graphical user interface to provide ease to non-technical users. Furthermore, several other features are rendered for easy and quick migration.
However, this automated solution comes with various of facilities that makes the migration task smooth. So, all users can easily access the tool and transfer bulk or specific Rackspace emails to Google Workspace as per the requirement.
It even transfer all the attached files to the migrated email in the same formatting as its was earlier. In short, a user get a result mailbox with same folder structure and hierarchy in G Suite account.
In the approaching section of the write-up, we will be discussing the features and working steps in detail.
Top Characteristics of this Professional Software
This Rackspace to G Suite migrator tool for Mac & Windows users is designed in a manner that will migrate bulk emails without impacting any added information. There will be no data manipulation or alteration of any sort while transferring emails from one platform to other using this tool. In addition to this, the features and interface of the tool are self-explanatory and don’t require any technical knowledge.
- Delta Migration: A user can skip all those Rackspace emails which have been migrated earlier using this feature. A user can avail of this feature if they have performed the migration at least once on both Windows and Mac desktop.
- Concurrent Migration: Rackspace to Google Workspace Migration Software allows to migrate bulk emails of multiple user accounts at once without any difficulty.
- Selectively Transfer Rackspace Emails: The tool allows you to perform the migration selectively. By using the date range filter, a user can input the date in the “TO” and “FROM” fields to provide the range.
- Help Window: The dashboard of the program provides a help section. It includes all the information which will help you in performing the procedure. Even, a technical support team has been set up for all the users assistance, 24X7.
- Free Trial Edition: Any Mac and Windows user can easily evaluate the working of the respective software by simply availing of the download version of it. In short, there is no need to invest any penny in the free version of the software.
How Does Tool Migrate Rackspace to G Suite for Windows Users?
Step 1. Begin with downloading and activating the software on a Windows machine in which the tool is fully compatible
Step 2. From the Setup screen, choose the Source as an IMAP option and Destination as a G Suite option >> From Workload Category, select Email
Note: Here, you can apply the date filter, if necessary to transfer some specific Rackspace emails
Step 3. In the Source screen, select Other option and then enter the details of the chosen Rackspace account >> Validate it.
Step 4. Likewise, in the same manner, provide the account details of the chosen G Suite destination account >> Validate.
Step 5. At last, add the required users and Validate them to begin the migration process. Then, click on the Start Migration option to transfer bulk Rackspace emails to Google Workspace on Windows computer.
Note: After the completion of the this migration, the Windows based software will generate a detailed report consisting of all the details.
How to Migrate Email from Rackspace to Google Workspace on Mac?
To know the working of this tool, download it on any Mac OS version, then follow the step by step guide-
- First of all, implement all the given prerequisites from the window screen and then click to the Continue option
- Thereafter, select the Rackspace option as Host IMAP Name and enter the account User Name and Password to Validate them
- In the destination host name, select the G Suite option, enter User Name and Password for the same, click Validate
- Lastly, you will need to tap on the Start Migration option for bulk Rackspace to G Suite migration on Mac desktop safely.
That’s it, this Mac based tool will immediately start transferring the selected emails from Rackspace account to Google G Suite.
The Final Verdict
We have covered the best solution to perform Rackspace to G Suite migration in the above sections of the blog for both Windows and Mac users. We are aware of the fact that there are several tools available, but here we have included the one which is flawless. As it is best to transfer bulk emails along with attachments from Rackspace to Google Workspace.