How to Transfer Hotmail to iCloud Using Step by Step Guide?
User Query: I’ve had a Hotmail account for a long time. As a result, my Outlook.com account is receiving an overwhelming amount of emails. Can any of you suggest me a solution to transfer Hotmail to iCloud mail account in bulk? However, I am fully aware that with the manual method I may lose my important mailboxes. I definitely can’t afford this. So, please suggest a solution to perform this task securely on desktop.
What a user really wants is a secure and flexible environment to work in. They don’t want to live in a monotonous place. This is the reason why a large number of users decide to import Hotmail account to iCloud without any data loss. Thereafter, in this blog, we will mention the best available solutions to ease the entire migration process for our users.
So, without further ado, let us read one more user query to better understand the whole situation.
Table of Content
Transfer Hotmail to iCloud Account – A User Scenario
User Query: I am looking for a solution to import Hotmail emails into iCloud application on desktop for bulk emails. I have started performing the migration using the manual method once but failed miserably. The suggested manual method is having certain loopholes which can lead to severe data loss. So, please suggest to me the solution that yields guaranteed results only.
Solution: The Hotmail Email Migration Tool for Mac is an authentic approach to migrating Hotmail emails efficiently into the iCloud platform. It renders an easy and super intuitive interface to help non-technical users. One can easily perform the bulk migration of multiple user accounts simultaneously without the fear of data loss.
Moreover, it comes with different emails that facilitates you to apply filters for specific or bulk email migration. It is standalone application that comes with compatibility with all the latest and earlier versions of Mac operating system. Hence, you can operate it to migrate bulk emails from Hotmail source account on Mac OS 13.0, Mac OS 12.0, Mac OS 11.0, Mac OS 10.8 and below.
Hotmail Emails to iCloud Migration Tool – The Best Choice!
The software incorporates multiple high-end characteristics which are as follows:
- Straightforward Interface: The program’s graphical user interface is self-explanatory and easy to use. A user, whether technical or non-technical can operate it without any hurdle to transfer Hotmail to iCloud mail account.
- Advanced Filtering Options: The software provides multiple options including date filter option for customization migration. This will enable users to perform selective migration of emails that fall within that particular date range.
- Migrate New Email: The delta migration feature of the software allows users to migrate Hotmail mailbox emails to iCloud only as new incoming emails. This filter helps in preventing the duplicates of emails throughout the migration. Along with this, the software ensures that there will be no data change or replication.
- Transfer Hotmail Emails Concurrently: Using this feature, a user can easily transfer mailboxes of multiple users at once.
- Maintain folder hierarchy: Retains the application folder structure even after the migration is complete on the desktop. Not only this, but you can also select any other IMAP email service or platform other than iCloud, such as you can also use this tool for Hotmail emails to Gmail migration process.
How to Transfer Hotmail to iCloud Account on Desktop? Guide
Comply with the steps mentioned below to import from Hotmail mailbox to iCloud mail account on respective Mac desktop. All you have to do is to perform the steps in an exact manner. Furthermore, a user does not need to install any other external application to perform the migration. The next section of the write-up explains the steps in a detailed manner.
- Download, and install the Hotmail Email to iCloud Migrator software on your machine, click the Continue button.
- Here, opt for the Hotmail option as a Source IMAP account selection >> Enter username and password >> Validate.
- In a similar manner, repeat the process for the Destination IMAP account, for this choose iCloud option and enter the user details, tap validate.
- Apply date filter, and tick delta migration feature to skip the already migrated data using this tool in the previous run.
- Eventually, click on the Start Migration button to initiate the process to transfer Hotmail emails to iCloud account in bulk.
The Bottom Line
The above article explains well how to transfer Hotmail to iCloud mail account. Moreover, the method mentioned here is error-free, and efficient for bulk email migration. So, use the automated tool to migrate Hotmail emails with attachments to iCloud effortlessly on desktop. Also, the user can download the free version of this tool to know the functionality of the program without spending any money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- How do I transfer my Hotmail emails to iCloud account?
Steps to quickly import emails from Hotmail to iCloud-
- Download the Hotmail account to iCloud migration tool.
- Select the Hotmail as the source account, validate details.
- Choose iCloud as a target and validate user details.
- Click Add the for mapping all the accounts.
- Then, click Start Migration to begin the process on PC.
Q- Is Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook the same thing?
Answer- Presently Outlook.com is the official name of Microsoft’s email service, which was earlier known as Hotmail and Windows Live Hotmail. Whereas Outlook is a desktop based application for data management provided by the Microsoft.
Q- Is iCloud the safest for email management?
Answer- If we talk about iCloud then yes it is safe to manage email. As iCloud uses strong security methods, it also has strict policies to protect user information. iCloud also leads the industry in using privacy-preserving security technologies like end-to-end encryption for your data.
Q – Can I forward Hotmail to another email service like Yahoo Mail?
Answer- Yes, using the tool you can even import emails from Hotmail to Yahoo Mail with all the attachments. The tool will make sure to keep the hierarchy of folders in the same format.